The practice enjoyed working with the owners of this statuesque Grade 2 listed mid-terrace property. The property was originally designed by C J Freake and built around the time of the Great Exhibition in 1850.
Plans were developed for prestigious flats on each floor including a new double basement for the ground floor flat and an extra floor at roof level for an enlarged penthouse flat. It was necessary to work closely with the Council’s Conservation Officer to preserve and enhance the heritage qualities of the building to bring some original features back to view throughout the building.
VIEW SIMILAR PROJECTS