Snell David Architects (Cambridge Office) are looking to recruit a Part II/ III Architectural Assistant.
Applicants must possess:
· Exceptional design skills
· Proficiency in Revit, AutoCad and Adobe Creative Suite Software.
· Knowledge and experience of Technical Details.
· Experience with Sketch-up is advantageous.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The successful applicant will work on a variety of residential projects ranging from high-end multiple unit housing schemes for local developers and a number of bespoke design projects for private domestic clients. The successful candidate will develop hands on experience across all RIBA work stages from project conception through to detailing and site construction stages. A willingness to learn and develop in their role is crucial as we hope to find somebody who can grow within and contribute to our talented team.
PLEASE SEND A CV & SAMPLES OF WORK TO firstname.lastname@example.org